"The Thrice Cream Man" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Chowder. It is the fourteenth episode overall.
Mung Daal is frustrated due to Chowder's obsession with thrice cream, as he routinely takes breaks in order to devour as much of the stuff as possible. To make matters worse, this has started to affect his performance in the kitchen, as he isn't paying attention to what needs to be done. In hopes of helping his young apprentice overcome this problem, Mung Daal has decided to create a living creature out of thrice cream, but will he be able to make Chowder sick of the stuff?
- This marks the second time Chowder eats Thrice Cream since The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin.
- This episode reveals that Shnitzel hates thrice cream.
- Despite this, he ate thrice cream with Mung when it was filling the kitchen. Most likely because he didn’t want the thrice cream to fill the kitchen completely.
- It is revealed in this episode that Truffles is lactose intolerant.
- Despite this, she did drink chocolate milk in Gazpacho Fights Back. It is possible that she lied so she won't eat it.
- The UK release cuts the bit when Truffles is flung into the oven.
- The Thrice Cream Salesman saying "Mama mia, 31 flavors!" in reply to how many children the Thrice Cream Man and Woman had near the end of the episode is a reference to Baskin Robbins and their 31 flavors of ice cream.