|Simple as a pickle in a cup.|
|This article is a stub, maybe even simpler than a pickle in a cup. You can help by expanding it!|
During his abscence, Mung Dahl and Schintzel try to compensate by crafting a Chowder from food. Eventually they begin to cry, until Chowder returns from his mouth, and proceed to hug him.
This episode is narrated by Chowder's Wisdom tooth.
The "Sweet" song was featured song for this episode.
Chowder sang it. The song was a big part for the episode's climax, where Chowder sings to convince Sour Ron to change his evil ways
- This is the first Chowder episode of 2008.
- Chowder shows the word "sweet" on his butt.
- This marks the 1st appearance of Chowder's wisdom tooth.
- The puckerberry book randomly has the word, "stupid" at the bottom of one of the pages.
- Chowder has a wisdom tooth, but you don't get a wisdom tooth until you're between the ages of 17 and 25. Chowder is 9-years-old.
- The guitar chords in the sweet song are very similar to the guitar chords in Johnny Cash's song, "I walk the line">