Chowder finds a lucky schmenny on the floor of the kitchen, and goes to show it to Mung, who says there's no such as thing luck, good or bad. A ball attached to a chain, dropped by the Mail Delivery Monster, falls on Mung, and he reads a letter that says he was randomly chosen by The Fates to make the enclosed recipe: Smeanut Blutter Flookies, or else he'll suffer from one hundred years of bad luck.
Most of the episode shows Mung suffering from the bad luck, listed below.
- BAD LUCK #1: After ripping up the letter, Mung gets a deep paper cut. Chowder said that the bad luck has begun as the background gets distorted.
Truffles comes in and Chowder tells her that Mung has 100 years of bad luck because he's refused to make the chain recipe for the flookies.
- BAD LUCK #2: Shnitzel said the Lemony-Ade is ready, and accidentally steps on a lemon, squirting acidic juice onto Mung's paper cut.
Truffles then tells Mung that he should make the chain recipe if he knows what's good for him, but Mung still refuses, stubbornly believing there's still no such thing as good or bad luck.
- BAD LUCK #3: Mung walks into a rake and kisses it, and the rake slaps Mung. Chowder promptly covers his face with his hat.
- BAD LUCK #4: Mung gets hit by his Suacamole he had for dinner the previous night.
- BAD LUCK #5: Mung gets a skin rash.
- BAD LUCK #6: Mung's nose falls off, which he says, "Happens every episode."
- BAD LUCK #7: Mung tries to get his nose, but his back gets HIGHLY DISTORTED!!!!!! He walks out to call the chiroshmacker.
- BAD LUCK #8: Mung gets throttled by Rosemary, the chiroshmacker.
- BAD LUCK #9: Mung gets attacked by Gazpacho's flesh fruits. Chowder tries to save him with his lucky horseshoes.
- BAD LUCK #10: Mung gets sprayed by the Pepper Spray Saleswoman. Chowder tries to convince Mung to make the chain recipe, but Mung says, "OVER MY DEAD BODY!", only for Chowder to say, "Hasn't there already been enough DEATH?! HASN"T THERE"
- BAD LUCK #11: While he's stirring a dish, Mung's wooden spoon breaks and he gets a bunch of splinters in his hand.
Colonel Chicken (Colonel Sanders-esque Chowder look-alike) tells Mung to cook the chain recipe, but Mung believes it's Chowder in a costume imitating a southern accent, but then Chowder comes in and tells Mung he's still in danger, and Colonel Chicken asks who he is.
- BAD LUCK #12: On his way out the door, Mung gets punched in the stomach by Suacamole again.
- BAD LUCK #13: Mung gets run over twice.
- BAD LUCK #14: Mung gets struck by lightning.
- BAD LUCK #15: A while later, Mung gets throttled by Rosemary again.
Chowder decides to make the Smeanut Blutter Flookies, with himself as Mung, Shnitzel as himself and Truffles as Shnitzel.
- BAD LUCK #16: A giant beanstalk grows out of Mung's toilet.
- BAD LUCK #17: The faucet won't let Mung sleep. He then starts to think he IS cursed.
The bad luck stops tormenting Mung, but the list continues.
- BAD LUCK #18: A tornado hits the catering company with Chowder swirling back and forth.
- BAD LUCK #19: The Froggy Crumble Apple Thumpkin slams the ground trying to pancake the panicky rock golem, who runs around the bowl.
- BAD LUCK #20: Truffles holds on to a tree and the hurricane blows away her clothes, hat, and hair. She then points to the camera and yells, "DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME!!!"
A repentant Mung finishes the Smeanut Blutter Flookies and the Peanut guy declares the chain recipe completed. Just as Chowder is about to consume the flookies, Truffles says it's not over yet and tells the company about the tiny print. Chowder girlishly asks what it says, and Mung reads, "Upon completion of the recipe, you must pass it on to..." and he removes a magnifying glass from his eye (the eye turns into the lens shape of the magnifying glass as well!!!) and finishes, "...someone else."
Mung decides to pass the recipe on to Endive, and SHE ends up suffering the bad luck. As soon as Endive's bad luck has begun, Mung dramatically says, "Sweet."
- This marks the second time Rosemary appeared.
- While Chowder acted like Mung Daal to make the flookies, Truffles could've dressed as Chowder so that Shnitzel could be himself.
- Mung breaks the fourth wall when his nose falls off, he says, "Happens every episode." Truffles also breaks the fourth wall when her clothes and wig come off. Thus, pointing at the camera exclaiming, "Don't you look at me!".
- However, Mung's nose does not fall off every episode, but rather around every third or fourth.
- Chowder dressed as Colonel Chicken while cracking up even though the Colonel's a lookalike.
- The Mail Delivery Monster appeared again in My Big Fat Stinky Wedding.
- This is the first time Truffles is seen in her underwear, the second time will be in The Birthday Suits.
- Truffles hair flew away during the tornado, which hinted that she could be wearing a wig.
- Goof: During the bathroom scene Mung Daal was standing near the sink, but when there is a good look of the beanstalk he is nowhere to be seen.
- The Scuacamole arm that attacked Mung is similar to the Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin arm in the episode of the same name.
- The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin dish itself also makes an appearance, marking the second time it has been seen in the series.
- First time that Shnitzel dressed as Chowder.
- This is a reference to "chain mail", in which if you don't post a certain message to an approximate amount of people, you get bad luck.
- The "peanut" man who had finished the Flookies is supposedly a refrence to Mr. Peanut
- Lemony-ade is a reference to Lemony Snicket
- Chowder's line "talk to the hand, girlfriend" first appeared in "Cremé Puff Hands".
- Mung's face towards the camera in the end of the episode is the same thing in The Flibber Flabber Diet.
- Truffles: (To the audience) Don't you look at me!