Mung makes Flutternut Tarts, but Chowder puts too much delight that gives it some bite and accidentally ruins Mung's tongue which make makes him unable to taste things. So he asked Chowder to be his "taste buds". But Chowder's tongue thinks that all the food he makes is awesome. So they go to The Tongue Gym to train Chowder's tongue. After the workout, he has a strong looking tongue that can make suggestions even if Chowder likes it, as if it had a mind of its own. But the monstrous tongue soon won't eat anything but Purple pea on a platter, which makes Truffles get carried away. Chowder does not like this. So Mung gets the Flutter Nut Tart from before. Now Chowder can't taste anything but is satisfied with the fact that he can't be controlled anymore.
- This is the second time Chowder dressed up as a leprechaun.
- Mung breaks the fourth wall when he asked the viewers who likes food the most, parodying preschool education programs.
- In the episode, when you break your tongue, you have to order a new one. In real life, if you break your tongue, it is either paralyzed forever, or surgery has to be performed.
- Chowder sometimes has quick hunger.
- This is last premiere of Chowder to be on Har Har Thursdays
- Chowder says "You devilwoman" the second time, The Party Cruise is the first.