This article is for the episode. For the sport, see Sniffleball (sport)
Feeling that Chowder has been spending too much time in the kitchen, Mung Daal forces him to play sports with other kids. Upset by Panini's kisses and Gorgonzola's taunts, Chowder has to figure out a way to escape the game and get back to the kitchen.
Chowder is playing with kitchen utensils when Mung barged in and told him to play outside. Chowder doesn't want to but Mung makes him do it anyway. There is one activity:Sniffleball, the Marzipan counterpart of baseball. There, he encounters Panini who kisses him and Gorgonzola who taunts him. He gets a strikeout and tries again but with more skill, He finally hit the third throw (Gorgonzola's Zinger). Then he makes it to first base but he still has more left. He then is about to make it to the batter's base but Gorgonzola touches him with the ball and he is out. But Chowder gets up and cheats by going to batter's base even though he is out. He then goes home and takes off his hat. the episode Ends with Mung getting hit by a snot ball.
- This episode makes a reference to the Super Mario Series where Chowder hops on a cooking mixer and hops on Gorgonzola (who wields Panini captive and refers to Bowser) and jumps into the Pipe to continue to Next base, the world in that area is also 8-Bit. According to the popup marathon, the 8-Bit scene is made of paper cut-outs, not true 8-bit graphics.
- If you listen closely, the background music sounds similar to the castle music in the ”Super Mario Bros.” game. The background also looks like the castle theme and when Chowder hops on Gorgonzola that falls in the lava is just like when ”Mario” hits the hammer and ”Bowser” falls in the lava.
- Gazpacho seems to appear in every base when Chowder gets to it.
- This is the second episode with a Nintendo reference. With Chowder and Mr. Fugu with the third, the first in The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin, and the fourth in The Garden.
- When Chowder rips the clothes off the man, he puts them back on and the clothes look different, Probably because he was in a panic and put them on upside down.
- Basically Gorgonzola’s “Zinger” ball shouldn’t have counted because it hit the ground first.