|Occupation||Detective for the Marzipan City Police Department|
|Affiliations||Kimchi (possibly friend)|
|First Appearance||My Big Fat Stinky Wedding|
|Voice actor||Jeremy Shada|
Later in My Big Fat Stinky Wedding, it is revealed that Porrige is a undercover detective for the Marzipan City Police Department. He was trying to catch Robert Limburger, who was a criminal trying to pass as as a bride for unsuspecting grooms. Porridge caught the criminal and took him to jail, which means that he really didn't hate Chowder.
- He's also called Detective Porridge.
- He is the 6th Cat/Bear/Rabbit shown in Chowder.
- He's the second character beside Gorgonzola, who is jealous and resents Chowder. However he only pretended to so Porridge actually doesn't resent Chowder.
- He is voiced by Jeremy Shada, better known as Finn in Adventure Time. Though, Porridge may be the Chowder version of Finn.
- He may be related to Chowder.
- Porridge is named after oatmeal and is mostly known by that name in Europe, which is possibly why Porridge has a British accent.
- He somewhat resembles Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks because he wears glasses and wears blue clothes.
- He lives inside the mouth of an alligator, which is erroneously referred to as a crocodile.
- He should've been Chowder's ALT Costume in Punch Time Explosion XL