Pickle in a Cup
Pickle in a Cup is the simplest recipe in Mung's cookbook, and was in fact the first thing he, and probably every other chef, learned. While Chowder and Mung were looking for a suitable recipe for Chowder to make on his own, Chowder finds a very complex recipe very unsuitable for him. Mung suggests he should try making Pickle in a Cup instead, but Chowder rejected it for being too easy. It is probably the shortest and easiest recipe in the book.
You will need
- Take out the Pickle and the Cup.
- Place the Pickle inside the Cup.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was seen in the episode "The Elemelons" in the cookbook, as well as "Burple Nurples."
- Mung wanted Chowder to make this dish as his first recipe on his own.
- This recipe is the subject of a template that means the article is a stub. An example of a stub notice is this:
|Simple as a pickle in a cup.|
|This article is a stub, maybe even simpler than a pickle in a cup. You can help by expanding it!|