|Simple as a pickle in a cup.|
|This article is a stub, maybe even simpler than a pickle in a cup. You can help by expanding it!|
This article is about the episode. For the character, see Old Man Thyme (character)."Old Man Thyme" is the twelfth episode in the third season of Chowder. It is the ninety-second episode overall.
Chowder tells Gazpacho about the time he tries to stop Old Man Thyme from turning him old. When he locks him in, Chowder thought he won. Then when Gazpacho painted Chowder, he thought that "the battle was still on" due to Gazpacho's abstract quality. His next plan was to get a baby army to attack Old Man Thyme, but it made a baby infestation. At the end of the flashback, it shows that he told the story in a jail cell (courtesy of Old Man Thyme) and was allowed to come out. At the end of the episode, it shows that the baby infestation has not been stopped yet.
- This is one of the few episodes when Chowder doesn't say, "I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" to Panini.
- During the episode, Chowder was dressed as Allastar Cooke from Masterpiece Theater, as well as Sir Raven from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy series.
- This is the fifth time C.H. Greenblatt appeared.
- Old Man Thyme called 9-1-1 three times.
- An old, short, pink man during the scene with all the old people at Gazpacho's looks like Yoda from Star Wars. He has same the wrinkled skin, and long ears.