Gazpacho's Mom (it is actually Gazpacho.)
Gazpacho's Dad (husband)
|Last Appearance||The Spookiest House In Marzipan (really Gazpacho)|
|Voice actor||Dana Snyder|
Gazpacho's Mom is the overbearing mammoth/elephant mother of Gazpacho. She drinks Fizzy River Juice Fruit because of her love for burping. She once gave a Meanie Cream Cake to Gazpacho. She makes her first true appearance in Gazpacho! although you can only see her back.
- Gazpacho once thought about using swirly food to hypnotize his mother when Gorgonzola did it on Chowder.
- She reads Gazpacho's diary.
- She thinks she's always right about everything.
- She doesn't like Gazpacho whistling.
- She doesn't like Gazpacho being out late at night.
- She is a possible parody of Maris Crane: the overbearing, unseen ex-wife of Niles Crane on Frasier.
- They both serve as a personal antagonist to one particular character (Gazpacho's mother to Gazpacho; Maris to Niles)
- She is mean and extremely strict to her son.
- She could possibly be much more frightening than Truffles. But maybe only to Gazpacho.
- She doubts that Gazpacho can make dreams come true, she thinks he can only destroy them.
- She takes him to the "baby pound" sometimes.
- She has a really big nose, according to The Blast Raz.
- Gazpacho once said "When I hear mother burp all is calm in the world.. I just wish she didn't do it in my face." in the episode Mung on the Rocks.
- She says Gazpacho can only have one surprise a day.
- She thinks that everyone should brush their teeth from back to front.
- She doesn't appear on screen similar to another Cartoon Network show, Ed, Edd n Eddy, where everyone's parents are never seen but mentioned a lot.
- She taught Gazpacho the gift of gab.
- She doesn't let Gazpacho kiss any girls besides herself.
- She needed refresher courses at clown college. In The Blast Raz, this episode mentioned her a lot.