|Affiliations||Chowder (close friend),|
Mung Daal (regular customer)
|First Appearance||Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin|
|Last Appearance||"Chowder Grows Up"|
|Voice actor||Dana Snyder|
Gazpacho's a middle-aged fruit salesman in Marzipan City. He's friends with Chowder and often helps him in difficult situations. He lives with his apparently overbearing mother, although Gazpacho shows no interest in moving out and/or improving his own life. Gazpacho also likes to soak in a pickle barrel when he's depressed. In Froggy Apple Crumble Thumpkin, he had no pattern and his clothes were a darker shade of blue. Gazpacho's seen on numerous occasions talking to himself or looking in a mirror and talking to himself. In the episode Banned From The Stand, he imitates peoples voices.
Gazpacho's a fairly large wooly mammoth with a gold color on the end of his tusks. His casual attire is composed of dark blue trousers, navy blue suspenders (decorated with yellow pins), and a turquoise shirt with somewhat of a swirly pattern. His shoes are dark blue. He appears to have a sectum peircing, and wears a blue headband. He also has thick, pink lips.
Gazpacho's Numerous Roles Edit
Gazpacho becomes a stand up Comedian in the episode Gazpacho Stands Up. He isn't known for being very funny at all; both Mung Daal and Chowder mention it. Although Mung states "Gazpacho's funny?" at the Comedy club, Chowder gave Gazpacho a cooking book. Gazpacho reads the recipes in the book in the way a comedian would tell jokes and only Mung's seen laughing. He makes jokes by the comedy gold by using jokes that Chowder wrote with sloppy writing. He made joke by recipes with Won Ton Butter
Gazpacho takes up the job of dressing like Knish Kringle in the episode Hey Hey It's Knishmas!. He sits on a chair with Chest Nut at his side having children and Shnitzel sit on his llap and tell him what they want for Knishmas like what a kid tells Santa Claus. He later admitted to everyone that he doesn't make dreams come true, and ran to his mother.
In the episode Sniffle Ball, Gazpacho's an umpire the Sniffleball game and encourages Chowder to keep on playing to get to home base.
In the episode Spookiest House of Marzipan City in the beginning it show he a puppet and tell a story about a spookiest house across Mung Daal Catering.
In the episode Paint the Town when Mung gets angry with Chowder he hires Gazpacho to be the new Chowder. About a minute later Mung decides to apologize to Chowder and fires Gazpacho.
In the episode The Big Hat Biddies Gazpacho's seen drumming in a red spinning box. The Biddies think that his drumming is terrible and throw stuff at him and boo him.
Gazpacho doesn't just sell fruit, but he also delivers it as seen in the episode The Blast Raz.
Gazpacho "draws" his customers poorly in Old Man Thyme.
In The Apprentice Scouts, Gazpacho leads the children as Scout Master. While the role calls for maturity and responsibility, Gazpacho's lax nature leads to him being told that, should he fail to adhere to the strict guidelines, he'll have the title taken from him. As a result, he goes too far in the other direction, becoming panicked and severe. This episode indicates that perhaps this kind of responsibility isn't really suited to him.
- He really hates snakes and ninjas.
- He collects badges.
- In Sheboodles at the 80s-party he's dressed as Dee Snider.
- He expands when he gets scared.
- In The Spookiest House in Marzipan City he's seen flirting with a giant girl, although claiming that he was scared of girls.
- His mother sends him to the baby pound a few times (which is odd).
- He wears his underwear in the shower because he's afraid of being completely naked.
- He has never kissed a girl (for obvious reasons).
- He's very concerned about oral hygiene.
- He's large, and would be described as fat, but when he got wet in Endive's Dirty Secret, it was shown that it was only his fur that made him so big, and that he was actually extraordinarily thin.
- Has "Hawk Vision", along with flaps of skin under his arms similar to a flying squirrel, which allows him to glide.
- He has problems with his mother, stated by Mung himself.
- He plays the drums.
- He has master shake's voice
- Gazpacho has a few similarities to Fred Fredburger from Billy and Mandy who was voiced by C.H Greenblatt who created this show. They resemble elephants and they're often saying stuff about their moms.
- Gazpacho's completely hairless from the neck down so he glues carpet all over his body
- He has a hot air balloon in his stand and when he pushed a red button,A balloon comes out of nowhere which has his face and the words "C ya!" on it,He seems to suspect some kind of doomsday.
- In Belgian Waffle Slobber Barker he's revealed to be a dog mumbler.