The game is big titled Field-Tournament-Style-Up-and-Down-On-The-Ground-Manja-Flanja-Blanja-Banja-Ishka-Bibble-Babble-Flabble-Doma-Roma-Floma-Boma-Jingle-Jangle-Every-Angle-Bricka-Bracka-Flacka-Stacka-Two-Ton-Rerun-Free-for-All-Big-Ball.
Playing the Game
1) The game starts with one player standing on top of the ball. This person hikes the ball. In other words, this person says "hike" and the ball is hit with a giant pool stick, sending it rolling through the course.
It is not known wether or not the obstacles shown in the episode are always part of the game or if the defending team chooses what obstacles to use. Because of this, the steps are going to be ordered the way they are shown in the episode.
2) The first obstacle the ball faces is a line of human cannons firing members of the defensive team.
3) The ball then goes under four hurdles, which the player on the ball has to jump over.
4) The ball has to stop abruptly to let an old lady cross the course.
5) A duck crosses that same crosswalk, and tries eating the person on the ball.
6) The head coach of either team can call a time out, and after the time out the ball is hit by a tennis racket to get it moving.
7) At the end of the course, there is a goal that you try getting the ball into, although you actually aren't trying to get it in because you aren't trying to win.
8) Although they are not seen when Truffles coaches Goulash United, some other obstacles are, "Poison spitting snake pits, and poison spitting alligator pits, and poison spitting kitten pits. Then there's the Flumper Bumpers."
9) Apparently, it is a legal move to have one of your team members eat the ball.
10) At a certain point in the game there is an official tea break time.
11) Most importantly, neither team is supposed to score a point. If this happens, the sport is ruined, and a character that looks like a turtle monster will rise out of the ground and throw the stadium into a giant trash can, saying "Game over."
- No one ever won the game before, except the team Goulash United.
- No one is supposed to win in Marzipan city's world greatest Field Tournament Style Up and Down On The Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free for All Big Ball.
- A familiar looking monster who resembles Bowser from Super Mario holds the Big Ball stadium by its back.
- The game is similar to pool and soccer.
- Almost every obstacle that Mung said there was in Big Ball is about an animal spitting poison.
- The Marzipan Macadamias and Goulash United are the only teams in the game.
- There is an official tea break during the game.
- When Mung talked to his team about stopping team Goulash, it took him at least a day to say the name of the game. Although this happened, it can be because Marzipan City has constant weather changing patterns, as shown in "Shnitzel and the Lead Farfel'.
- In the beginning of the episode, the music is simaliar to NFL's Half-time music.
- Mung said It's bad luck not to say the full name of the game .
- The Macadamias look alot like Mario.
- In this episode, Chowder danced just like Little Miss Sunshine in the Mr. Men Show
- Parts of the full name, Manja and Blanja are actual Malaysian words for "Whiney" and "Treat" in Malaysia.
- This is the longest-named cartoon episode in history.
- This is the episode with the most puns.
- Mung said that its bad luck not to say the whole name of Field Tournament Style Up and Down On The Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free for All Big Ball; but in the episode, The Chain Recipe, he said there's no such thing as luck. This may imply that The Chain Recipe chronologically takes place sometime before the episode Big Ball.