| Simple as Pickle in a cup.
This article is a stub, maybe even simpler than a pickle in a cup. You can help by expanding it!
Créme Puff Hands is an episode where Truffles desperatly needed Créme Puffs. Chowder tries to help but gets sucked into the Créme Puff Puffer and getting his hand filled with créme. He tries to be helpful, and when everyone is honoring his hand, his hand get deflated. He goes back to the catering company to puff it up again, against Mung's wishes. Chowder's hand now grows even bigger than before. He then proceeded to help Marzipan City, oblivious to the fact that he is crushing everything in his path. After he "helps" everyone, he decided to help the world. But in order to do that, he needed to puff the hand to gigantic proportions. In the process, Mung puffs up his hand and they have a fight, using several bad hand puns and transferring the créme to different parts of the body. When Mung finally transferrs the créme to Chowder's mouth, Shnitzel and Truffles both hit Chowder's cheeks to make him swallow the créme. After the succeed, Mung continues to use hand puns, despite Truffles needing Créme Puffs and Chowder ralfing (vomiting).
- "I want to help the world!" Crazed Chowder
- "Forgive me for being NOSEY!"
"That's not a hand joke."
- Mung and Chowder
- When Mung says, "This is for your own good, Chowder!", his puffed hand switches from right to left, as if his créme was never really transferred.
- This is one of the few episodes to feature humans.
- The word "Ralf" (a placeholder for the word purge) is very uncommon in cartoons. Characters usually call it "Vomit", "Hurl" or "Blow chunks".This word was also used by Bloo in the "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" episode, "Say it isn't Sew".
- When Chowder's hand grew, it mostly represents Monkey D. Luffy's Gear Third mode