Clotted Cream Poofs is a recipe seen in the opening recipe book of every Chowder episode. It is an easy difficulty dish and makes 1 serving per.
- 10 cups milk
- 10 cups sugar
- 3 more cups milk
- 2 more cups sugar
- 1 large silver spoon
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 6 peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Smash peppercorns with hammer, throw into fire.
- Mix milk and sugar in a bowl and put in fridge to rise.
- Stir mixture with the silver spoon and put in a oven at 350 degrees.
- Take out when done and put in the window to cool.
- Mix ingredients together, lay on the couch, and use the spoon to shovel them in your mouth.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.