In the colourful town of Marzipan City, the Mung Daal Catering Company cooks up the strangest food you've ever seen. And that's where you'll find Chowder! He works for the eccentric owner Mung Daal, his flighty wife Truffles, and the monstrous chef Schnitzel. Together, they put Chowder's kitchen skills to the test with wild recipes like conducting a batch of sing beans and preparing fruit that comes in a 500-piece puzzle. But Chowder has a knack for cooking up trouble, which always lands the gang in a sticky situation!
- "The Thrice Cream Man"/"The Flibber Flabber Diet"
- "The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin"/"Chowder's Girlfriend"
- "Mahjongg Night"/"Stinky Love"
- "The Sing Beans"/"Certifrycation Class"
- "Grubble Gum"/"The Cinnamini Monster"
| Region 1|
(US & Canada)
|Chowder: Volume 1 • Chowder: Volume 2 • Chowder and Friends|
| Region 2|
|Chowder: Volume 3 (Poland)|
| Region 3|
(East & Southeast Asia)
|Chowder: Volume 3 (Thailand) • Chowder: Volume 4 • Chowder: Volume 5 • Chowder: Volume 6 • Chowder: Volume 7 • Chowder: Volume 8 • Chowder: Volume 9|