Mung thinks Chowder needs something to make him not so scatterbrained so he makes some Brain Grub. At first it goes well, then he became too smart and notices the fourth wall. He turned the show `Chowder' into `Cooking Talk with Chowder', a boring intellectual show where Ms. Endive and Panini sing soft rock, Gazpacho is an accountant, and Kiwi sells used cars.
- Chowder mentioned this episode in The Hot Date.
- Truffles broke the 4th wall when she said "We've only got 11 mintutes," the length of an episode. She broke it again, saying that Chowder broke the tv, and now they have a no-show. Further episodes air, however, causing a confusing, unexplained recovery.
- Mung also broke the fourth wall by saying that Chowder made the audience cry, and the scene then cuts to a man crying.
- The man crying in this scene was played by Peter Browngardt.
- Chowder practically destroys the fourth wall in this episode, by finding out about the show being a cartoon and then changing the show. It is also noted by some people, specifically fans, that the show has NO fourth wall.
| Simple as Pickle in a cup.
This article is a stub, maybe even simpler than a pickle in a cup. You can help by expanding it!
- ↑ I was rewatching some old Chowder episodes and the... -
strangecherryblossom: I was rewatching some old Chowder episodes and the episode "Brain Grub" came on. I gotta ask, who is that crying that Mung points to when he tells Chowder he made the viewers cry.
C.H. Greenblatt: That’s the creator of Uncle Grandpa, Peter Browngardt! He was a board artist on Chowder at the time.