This is an episode of Chowder. In this episode Mung Daal and Ms. Endive compete as chefs in the The Taste of Marzipan. They got into a fight when they both made Chocolate strawberry strudel doodles. But they have a food WAR in which after Mung calls in the air-strike and it ruins the festival. The air strike was a food nuke on the city caused by Shnitzel.
- This episode shows that Chowder's internal body has the potential to stretch beyond its normal diameter to regurgitate or eat objects bigger than his size (i.e. The gang's stand, the smelon ball, etc.)
- When Panini and Chowder are sneaking to try the Raspberry Strudel Doodles the background music sounds oddly like the classic "Pink Panther" theme
- The food nuke caused by Shnitzel is the reference to the first nuclear weapon launched on August 6, 1945 to end the World War 2.
- On Endive's plan board shown a battle plan that looks like a D-Day invasion on June 6, 1944.
- The weapons that were used were sandwiches as rifles. Sausages, lemons and grapes used as grenades. Watermelons as cannonballs. Endive's "machine gun" is like the Nazi's MG42 or the American's M1919 Browning machine gun, but the firerate of Endive's weapon is more like the American Browning machine gun since the MG42's fire rate was twice as fast as the Browning. Chowder as a "machine gun" as well and seems to have a faster firerate than Endive's "machine gun" like the MG42, but still seems to have the Browning's firerate. Random food as bullets. Panini as what seems to be a low level artillery, and Shnitzel as a nuke.
- Also, when Chowder is used like a machine gun, he seems to resemble the Peashooter from the game, Plants vs. Zombies.